Tuesday, October 21, 2008

There here, there here.....Finally !!!


Well I placed my order way back in June hoping to have them before Nationals, but that didn't happen. And just this week did they finally arrive. My new skates are here! They are so pretty. I took them for a test ride after work today and they are very nice, but they were killing my feet. I went to Cooper Creek Park and could only do 2 laps before I had to stop. Everything from my knees down was hurting me. My feet were going numb too. But I was loving every minute of it because I had my new skates. My back even felt better because my feet were hurting more than it was!
They are Pinnacle Racing custom boots with Lugino Pilot 110mm frames. Thanks Jimmy for doing a great job. Now if you could just get me my skinsuit!
More to come on breaking them in and seeing if I can actually go any faster.

No comments: